Sunday 18 October 2009

Ladies Festival at Copthorne Slough




On Saturday I was Masonic Toastmaster for Planet Lodge No 8142 at the Copthorne Hotel between Slough and Windsor. There were 80 guests and it was a great evening. The meal was a very high quality and comprised of

Salmon Roll

Beef Wellington Veal Jus, Chateau Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables

Raspberry pavlova

Cheese, Biscuits and Coffee

There was the normal list of speeches for a Ladies Festival and I sang the Ladies Song. After the speeches there was entertainment from Andy Mawbey who sings Sinatra songs.


This was an excellent set and I can highly recommend. I would suggest you visit his website at http://www.andymawbey.com/ where there are details of his act. If you are keen on Sinatra then I would suggest that you try and get to one of his many show - details on the site. the evening finished with a DJ which again was very enjoyable. I always enjoy Masonic Ladies Festivals and this evening was no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment